Design of Flight

Friday, June 25, 2010

I have a little brother, a dad, and both grandfathers (war veterans - Korean & WWII) that enjoy all things plane. My 11-year-old bro has already decided that he would like to go to the United States Air Force Academy to become an aeronautical engineer. Hey, if he's got the grades and the passion, go for it ;)

So this is for the guys...

When I ran across this print on Society6 , I thought how cool, I could totally see this print in a home or office somewhere. I like how it's illustrated.
Then, I ran into this site — alCarts. What a great idea. I mean, yeah these carts are known for bruising elbows and storing only enough drink that causes many trips to the tight-spaced, smelly bathrooms on an airplane, but take them out of that crummy light and you get a stylish and functional design for "your ground operation." How clever.

And finally, what guy wouldn't want these awesome cuff links from Banana Republic? ;)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

now that's unique!

i'm haven' a party - stop by!!!
*kiss kiss*
HAPPY WEEKEND!
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Leah said...

Great post Kristen! Those carts are so fun!

Diana Mieczan said...

I have a friend who is into planes....So I will make sure to show him this post...I love those cuff links ....Cute cute cute:)
Wish you a sunny weekend,sweetie:)
Muah

Anonymous said...

that print is fabulous! thanks for sharing:)

xo Alison

Stacey said...

Yay! A post for the guys:-). I love those carts too and i love that they come in different colours. Great finds!

Megan said...

those cuff links are awesome. You're so right! Cute post!

Pinecone Camp said...

I seriously love your blog. this is a fantastic post!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

We're having an airplane themed bday party for my lil' dude's second! I would love that print for his big boy room!

Bridget said...

that stuff is so cool.

Post a Comment